Monday, June 13, 2005

War-Lord hiring!

I met this "guy" a while ago. He was looking for some "Special" people. People he could train to conquer, warrior types. I asked "Him" what would I get in return. The answer was odd.
He told me that in return for my undying devotion and absolute obedience I would get all my "Debts" paid in full. Plus I would get power and wealth. This was were it got weird; I would be healed of all my illnesses, diseases and any future "Injuries". Then I find out that this "War-Lord" is a King, and when my term of enlistment is over I'm going home with "His Majesty" to my own "castle".
I asked where can I sign up?
"His Majesty" said that there is just two more things.
1) From now on I belong to "Him" and I will obey all "His" rules without question, if I fail in any way I must come imediately to "Him" and spill it all, and I would be PARDONED. O.K., sounds odd but ...
2) I must tell everyone about "Him" and give everyone I come in contact with the chance to sign up regardless of who they are, and if I ever deny "His Majesty" before these people in the end "He" would deny me. So then I wouldn't get the castle?
Then "He" said "No my son. When I call you home I will finish this world off and the ruler of it. Anyone left behind will in all probability die in that war, and I never lose."
I signed up,
and I just told you.
His name is Jesus.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Great piece. I found it thoroughly enjoyable and right on the money.
Wonderful job.
God bless,
Dave

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Rulan said...

wow. Great words. We have a wonderful Lord and King. Our God rides the heavens.
Rulan

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Counter
Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant

Click Here To Join